What is a Family Office?
A family office are essentially private companies, which have been set up to look after the finances of wealthier families and individuals. A family office is therefore a private wealth management advisory firm dealing with high net-worth individuals and families. The core activity of a family office is the centralization of activities undertaken by a trusted manager/trustee or professional licensed firm for one or multi wealthy families.
Services provided by our Firm for Multi Family Clients
- Protecting family wealth
- Managing Investment Risk
- Improving family cohesion and transgenerational smooth transfer of assets
- Clarifying family governance
- Concierge Services for personal family affairs such as children education, adequate insurance coverage and managing accounting and bookkeeping, tax planning, residency requirements and ensuring due diligence of bank accounts
- Arranging financing on high value Assets in UAE, UK and Canada
- Private Equity as an Alternative Source of Investments
- Company Incorporation and wealth structures, and
- Keeping a clear demarcation of personal assets to business assets
- Managing Real Estate Assets
Why the need for having a trusted professional Partner?
- Globalization as families have multiple tax and physical residencies
- Ensuring adherence to injunctions of Islam and acting as trusted Aameen(trustee)
- Professional Representation
- Managing external relationships through one window operation, and
- Taxation Planning, Estate Planning and Family Succession