Incorporation & Liquidation Services in Dubai
Company Incorporation Services in Dubai, UAE involves several legal and administrative procedures. There are different types of companies that can be established in the UAE, including mainland companies, free zone companies, and offshore companies. Each type has its own set of regulations and benefits.
The process of company incorporation in the UAE, various service providers offer specialized services. These services mentioned below:
Consultation, Company Registration, Trade Name Reservation, Licensing, Document Clearing and Translation, Corporate Bank Account Opening, Visa and Immigration Services, Corporate Secretarial Services.
We provide you the solutions regarding Company Incorporation Services in UAE. For more information you can visit DXB Incorp.
We provide liquidation services for all entities – limited liability companies, free zone companies and offshore companies across Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Abu Dhabi, Fujairah, and Ras Al Khaimah. We also assist in the preparation of Board resolution, power of attorney, audit report, liquidator’s statement etc., which are mandatory documents required for liquidation.
Liquidation services include:
- Appointment as liquidator
- Administer the liquidation process
- Supervise asset disposals
- Direct payments to creditors
- Liaise with liquidation accountants
- Process third party liquidation costs
- File de-registrations and other formal notifications
- Administer the complete documentation
- Supervise the on-going and liquidation specific accounting requirements.
PLAN TO START A PROJECT ?